Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring in the Park

A co-worker of mine recently asked me 1) Was I settled and enjoying my new apartment and 2) Was I taking the park for granted yet? My answer to the first question was 'Hell yea!' The answer to the second- 'No way!'

Piedmont park is literally so close to my apartment I could potentially through a rock and hit the front gate (given the rare chance of good aim). Mason and I have been taking so many walks I could probably get around the lake with my eyes closed at this point.


Isn't the little nugget too cute for words???

The weather is finally warming up and the trees are starting to bloom. The park is beautiful year round but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it even more in the coming months.



I've stocked up on Zyrtec, open toed shoes, and poop bags (for the nugget, not me). All I need now is a picnic blanket and someone to share a bottle of wine and I'm set. Why do I get the feeling it won't be too hard to find that person to split my booze with? ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment