Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Month, New Ventures

Just call me M.I.A.

Where the hell did March go? Apparently I was too busy working, dealing with a crumbling relationship, and finding time to sleep somewhere in there. Seriously though, I've been a pretty horrible blog owner and I take full responsibility for my blog collecting dust.

Okay... now that we have the awkward apology out of the way, let's get to the good stuff. I opened an Etsy shop! MudgeStudio.


It's filled with original art, by me!


I'm working on getting giclee prints of each piece but if I sell one before that then it will truly be one of a kind.... that was my subtle hint to go buy a piece before it's gone!



I'll be adding additional pieces in the coming days but, for now, go check out what is in the shop. Like, now.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment