Thursday, February 13, 2014

Flurries

I'm snowed in. Well, iced in, but who is really keeping track at this point? We are officially having round two of Snowmagedon in the metro Atlanta area and I am completely over it. The sky has been dropping snow, sleet, and freezing rain on us for the last two days and it's not the fun kind of winter weather you hope for. It's hard, slippery stuff that keeps you off the roads and makes productivity impossible.

I made the smart decision to drive up to my parents place, since I just moved to Midtown last weekend. I didn't want to get stuck in an area I wasn't familiar with yet since there was the potential for power outages, food shortages, and general weather frustration. And plus, my Mom is a pretty bad-ass cook and they have alcohol for me to partake in. It was a simple decision to make.



We had crab last night and one too many bottles of wine. Today is day two of being stuck inside so I'm hoping to finish up a painting or two and do as much working from home as possible.

If you're stuck inside like me, I'm sending you positive vibes because, let's be honest, it's easy to go a little crazy in situations like this. Good thing I have wine to keep me sane....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment