Tuesday, February 4, 2014

First Post, What To Say

Oh hey. The name's Mudge. I contemplated how to start this little blog of mine for a few days now and I'm coming up empty.

So.... I'm just gonna give it a go and if I fail- well, I hope ya come back soon anyway!



I am knee-deep in moving boxes because my butt is moving to Midtown Atlanta. I can't even begin to tell you how excited and relieved I am to get back to the city. See, I lived in Virginia Highlands for a bit but my landlord jacked up my rent and forced me out (insert sad face here).

I found a pretty fabulous apartment across the street from Piedmont Park. I know... you read that right. I found a teeny-tiny one bedroom apartment within walking distance to the shining jewel of the city. I'll be in the heart of Atlanta, surrounded by the best restaurants, shops, and green space this gorgeous place has to offer.

Saturday is the big move-in so I'll be pretty swamped the rest of the week with packing. I'm excited to take the beautiful things I've bought over the last couple of years and fill this blank slate with my style. There are a few not-so-perfect things about the apartment (ahem, kitchen, ahem, bathroom) but I have a few ideas up my sleeve to remedy the issues. I'm gonna slap some lipstick on this pig and make her mine!

I hope you join me on this ride of making this place my home. Come back soon to see pictures of the move-in and the apartment.



Till next time friends,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment